It’s a new year, a new dawn and there are opportunities galore! India never sleeps and as festivals and celebrations mark the first month of the year, we notice the hustle-bustle in the artisan-craft-designer community; putting their work together to celebrate the craftsmanship and the umpteen festivals, showcasing their brilliance to the world. Events to look out for in January 2018 are:
- Crafts Bazaar, Chennai
- International Kite Festival, Sabarmati River Front, Ahmedabad
- Dastkar Design Fair, Andheria Modh, Delhi
- Dastkari Haat Crafts Bazaar, Dilli Haat, Delhi
- Tilonia Bazaar, Barefoot College, Mumbai
- India Haat, Kolkatta
- Various workshops on painting/ pottery and other Exhibitions, Dakshina Chitra Museum, Chengalpet
If you know of any others, then please do message us and we will add it to this list.
Visit these events, appreciate the work of the creators and designers and buy mindfully; Be Notjustashopper. Wishing you all happiness, peace and success every step of the way.
Nupur & Shilpa